- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 Crabs, deshelled and chopped into large portions
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 onion, cut finely
- 1 jar Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce
- Garnish: Lettuce
Black Pepper Crab
Serves : 5
Preparation time : 5mins
Cooking Time : 15mins
- Heat oil in a deep wok.
- Coat the crab pieces with corn flour and deep fry till cook. Set aside.
- In another pot, take some oil from the wok to saute the onions.
- Add Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce and stir fry till fragrant before adding the crabs.
- Mix well till the crab is coated with the sauce. Add some water if needed.