- 400g Cooked Crabmeat
- ½ jar/125ml of Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Shallot, chopped
- 1tbsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 8 tbsp/ ½ cup Plain Flour
- 2 – 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil for frying
- Mixed Salad Greens
- Dipping dish of Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce
Black Pepper Crab Cake
Serves : 4
Preparation time : 10mins
Cooking Time : 20mins
Method of Preparation:
- Mix cooked crabmeat with shallot, ¼ cup bread crumbs, garlic, coriander, mayonnaise and Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce. Add 1 – 2 tbsp of plain flour to bring the mixture together. Add more flour if needed, mixture should be moist and able to fall off a spoon easily.
- Form mini patties (about 1 to 2 inch size) and set aside.
- Heat wok and add oil for frying.
- Pat crab patties lightly with flour, beaten egg and bread crumbs. Deep fry till golden brown.
- Garnish and serve with mixed salad greens. Prepare a dipping dish of Yeo’s Black Pepper Sauce.
Tip: You may use other mixed meat and seafood like scallops and prawns. Serve with plain yoghurt and Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck Sauce.