- 2 pieces (300g) Duck fillet
- 5g Ginger, finely chopped
- 5 Canned button mushroom, cut into quarters
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil for cooking
- 3tsp Yeo’s Black Bean Sauce
- 1tsp Yeo’s 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 1tsp cooking wine
- 1tsp sugar
- 1/3 tsp salt
Black Bean Roast Duck Fillet
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Marinate the duck with the cooking wine, salt and ginger for 20 minutes
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil. Fry the duck until golden brown, add the mushrooms. Place it on the roasting tray.
- Add the rest of seasonings and ingredients on the duck, and roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.