- 500g Boiled rice
- 8 pieces Prawns, de-shelled
- 100g Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2 sprigs Spring onions, chopped
- 2 Eggs, well beaten
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 tbsp Yeo’s Black Bean Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
Black Bean Fried Rice
Serves : 4
Preparation time : 15mins
Cooking Time : 20mins
- Mix well cooked rice with Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil, set aside.
- Heat a wok, add 1 tbsp of cooking oil, stir in the eggs, then the cooked rice. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables, mix well with rice for another 3 minutes.
- Finally, stir in the prawns, spring onions, Yeo’s Black Bean Sauce and salt to taste.