- 50g Garlic, chopped
- 100g Onion, sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 1 Green bell pepper, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 cup Pumpkin, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 100g Cherry tomato, cut into 1/2
- 1 can Yeo’s Singapore Curry Sauce
- 4 tbsp Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce
- 200g Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Olive oil as desired
Baked Vegetable Curry Casserole
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 25mins
- In a hot pan, add some oil and briefly sauté garlic, onions, bell peppers, carrots and pumpkin for 30 seconds. Pour the Yeo’s Singapore Curry Sauce and season to taste with Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce.
- Add the tomato last and pour the mixture into a casserole.
- Top it up with cheese evenly.
- Bake for at least 20mins at 180degrees Celsius pre heated oven or until cooked through.
- Drizzle with more Yeo’s Singapore Curry Sauce after baking (optional).